The above-mentioned vacancy exists at Larimar HO – BPM Department and will be reporting to the BPM Manager, Coordinator. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position.
- Minimum relevant Tertiary diploma / degree with English as first language or equivalent academic qualification
- Qualification in languages and business management, project management or process mapping will be an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience required in the following:
- Computer Literate Intermediate Level (MS Office/ Excel, Word)
- Experience in Process Mapping will be an advantage
- Experience in using a computerised process development suite will be an advantage
- Knowledge of business practice and corporate environment
- Develop Company policy and procedure, standard operating procedures, templates and checklists; and assist in mapping of said policy and procedure.
- Compilation of process diagrams on computerized process development suite
- Ensure all relevant documentation pertaining to policy and standard operating procedures fall within the legal framework.
- Review all policy and standard operating procedures on a continuous basis, and update as and when required.
Larimar working conditions.
Applications in writing accompanied by a detailed CV should be forwarded to: The Recruitment Manager; Cnr Main Reef & Commando Road, Industria, or Fax 086 523 4887, or email email@example.com . Clearly indicate the title of the position applied for.
10 JUNE 2016
Appointment will be in line with Larimar’s Employment Equity Plan.
APPLICANTS WHO HAVE NOT BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THE CLOSING DATE MUST CONSIDER THEIR APPLICATIONS AS UNSUCCESSFUL